Pinetop Assistance League (PAL)
The Pinetop Perkins Foundation announces the The Pinetop Assistance League (PAL). The Pinetop Perkins Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to provide encouragement and support for youth and young people at the beginning of their musical career; and help provide care and safety for elderly musicians at the twilight of their career. The Pinetop Assistance League (PAL) fulfills the second part of this mission.
- temporary home care services
- transportation services to and from doctor’s appointments, health and/or social services such as (but not limited to) dialysis, chemo therapy, radiation
- transport to and from grocery/pharmacy stores etc.
- doctor visits and procedures
- emergency services
- financial aid for household utilities or other basic living expenses
- assistance with burial costs
This is not a comprehensive list. If you have a need please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although preference will be given to blues artists, musicians in other genres will be eligible depending on available funds.
- plays professionally on stage on a local, regional or national level,
- has played on professional albums/CDs, and
- is currently making less than $30,000 per year in household adjusted gross income
Applicants will be required to fill out a simple application form and provide one letter of reference.
Download Application Form