Pinetop Assistance League (PAL)
You Can Help
Click Logo To Donate Through PayPal
The Pinetop Perkins Foundation announces the The Pinetop Assistance League (PAL). The Pinetop Perkins Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose mission is to provide encouragement and support for youth and young people at the beginning of their musical career; and help provide care and safety for elderly musicians at the twilight of their career. The Pinetop Assistance League (PAL) fulfills the second part of this mission.
- temporary home care services
- transportation services to and from doctor’s appointments, health and/or social services such as (but not limited to) dialysis, chemo therapy, radiation
- transport to and from grocery/pharmacy stores etc.
- doctor visits and procedures
- emergency services
- financial aid for household utilities or other basic living expenses
- assistance with burial costs
This is not a comprehensive list. If you have a need please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Pinetop Assistance League does not disburse funds direct to individuals. Payments are made by check to the creditor on your behalf.
Preference will be given to blues artists. Musicians in other genres will be eligible depending on available funds. We are currently in a waitlist situation.
- Must be 50 years or older
- Plays professionally on stage on a local, regional or national level
- Has played on professional albums/CDs
- Household adjusted gross income is less than $30,000
Applicants will be required to fill out a simple application form and provide one reference.
Sweet Relief Musicians Fund
Music Makers Relief Fund
Jazz Foundation Musicians Emergency Fund
Health Alliance for Austin Musicians
HOME Housing Opportunities for Musicians and Entertainers (Austin)